- Stanford CES site on Search Funds, The Stanford Center for Entrepreneurial Studies (CES) website is the preeminent source of information on the Internet with respect to the Search Fund model. Resources on the website include the most recent studies on the Search Fund asset class, links to panel videos and discussions, and publications about the model.
- Document: Search Fund Primer , The Search Fund Primer addresses many commonly asked questions and provides a comprehensive overview of the Search Fund model from both the entrepreneurs' and investors' perspectives. The document also gives operational and execution tips from previous Search Fund entrepreneurs.
- Document: Stanford Search Fund Study - 2016 , The Stanford Search Fund Study is a biennial study conducted by Stanford's Center for Entrepreneurial Studies on the performance of the Search Fund asset class in the U.S. and Canada.
- Document: International Search Fund Study - 2016 , The International Search Fund Study is a biennial study conducted by IESE Business School in partnership with Stanford's Center for Entrepreneurial Studies on the performance of the Search Fund asset class outside the U.S. and Canada.
- Document: Search Funds: Best Practices for the Search Phase , Filled with input from experienced searchers, operators, and investors, this document highlights the best practices for conducting a successful search.
- Document: Search Funds - What Has Made Them Work? , This note highlights the key success factors of Search Funds.
- Article: New York Times Article on Search Funds, 2009 article on Search Funds profiling Jim Southern.
- Index to Stanford GSB Search Fund Videos, This website provides an index to all Stanford Graduate School of Business videos about Search Funds.
- Coley Andrews: What it Takes to be a Search Fund Entrepreneur, In this video from the Stanford Graduate School of Business' 2015 Entrepreneur Symposium, Coley discusses several critical Search Fund topics, such as the advantages of traveling the Search Fund path and what Pacific Lake looks for in an entrepreneur.